Yukon XL delivers improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy2 thanks to its all-new EcoTec3 V-8 engine, with features that include:
- An impressive 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy 16 city / 23 highway2
- Advanced Direct Injection for quieter operation and improved efficiency
When the Yukon XL is on an incline and in danger of rolling backward, Hill Start Assist technology detects and prevents it by holding the brakes for about two seconds until the gas pedal is pressed, preventing rollback. This feature is particularly effective when towing, giving the driver time to switch from the brake pedal to the gas pedal without rolling.
The 2015 Yukon XL offers a smoother ride and quieter cabin than ever before, the result of engineered advancements that include:
- Redesigned and retuned hydraulic engine mounts for improved isolation and damping
- Electric power steering for optimal handling
From first impression to lasting glance, the redesigned Yukon XL exterior exudes good looks and confidence.
The keyless entry system available on the Yukon XL allows you to access all four doors and the rear liftgate when it senses your key fob approaching. When you exit, the vehicle automatically locks within several seconds of the last door being closed.
Yukon XL’s power programmable rear liftgate allows you to adjust gate height and other settings with a touch of a button. Inside or outside the vehicle, your key fob opens the gate for easy access. The rear liftglass can be opened separately, so you can load cargo without having to raise the full liftgate.
The 2015 Yukon XL expertly blends craftsmanship and functionality into one undeniably comfortable and refined interior. The proof is in the details, including:
- Authentic aluminum trim
- Contrast stitching on console and doors
The unparalleled driving experience of the Yukon XL stems from its strikingly quiet cabin. In fact, there is no quieter SUV in its class. To achieve it, GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the vehicle.
Yukon XL easily accommodates passengers, cargo, or both in nearly endless configurations to expertly deliver on your need for signature GMC comfort and utility.
ADVANCED INFOTAINMENT Yukon XL’s newly enhanced IntelliLink4 infotainment system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before. Or you can choose IntelliLink with navigation5 to add to your vehicle – getting anywhere becomes more enjoyable.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
The Yukon XL SLT pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road. Safety features standard on the SLT include:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Lane Change Alert
When one of Yukon XL’s driver alert technologies (for example, Lane Departure Warning) triggers an alert, the available Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
The 2015 Yukon XL is available with a new, advanced vehicle security system that includes:
- Glass-breakage sensors located in the two rear quarter-panel windows and the liftgate
- Ultrasonic motion detectors located in the overhead console