Savana offers fuel options including gas, FlexFuel-Capable E85, compressed natural gas (CNG), and biodiesel. Powertrain choices include the most powerful diesel in its class, with 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque.
Tow/haul mode provides a dual-mode shift program that lets you hold gears longer, giving you more torque and providing a smooth transition between gears when climbing hills.
With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
- Available cruise control
- Available leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Standard power windows/door locks
The efficient, contemporary instrument panel displays all the information you need.
- Easy-to-read gauge clusters
- Fuel level and maintenance monitors
- Trip information, oil life, and engine-hour displays (Diesel models only)
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
All Savana models feature driver and front passenger air bags, which includes Thoracic air bags for side-impact protection. Head-curtain side air bags are standard for the first-row passengers. These air bags unfurl from the roof rail like a protective curtain for passengers, activated by either rollover sensors or side-impact sensors.
Standard 6-month trial to OnStar®
Service includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, AtYourService, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.