The Vortec V8 is standard, along with hydra-matic 6-speed automatic transmission. An optional Duramax 6.6L V8 turbo diesel engine is also available, compatible with B20 diesel.
This driver-selectable feature of the 6-speed automatic transmission reduces excess shifting when towing or hauling a heavy load.
A proven foundation with a full-length, ladder-type frame, the Savana Cutaway can handle several upfit types, including utility/service, van body, ambulance/rescue, shuttle bus, or school bus upfits.
With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
- Available cruise control
- Available leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Standard power windows/door locks
The efficient, contemporary instrument panel displays all the information you need.
- Easy-to-read gauge clusters
- Fuel level and maintenance monitors
- Trip information, oil life, and engine-hour displays (Diesel models only)
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
The available Rear Vision Camera System makes maneuvering and parking your Savana Cutaway easier with a clearer view of vehicles and objects behind you, displayed in your rearview mirror – or in the available navigation radio display.
The new available intuitive color touch-screen is your command center for all your infotainment and navigation options. Safety features include voice commands and hands-free calling.